Stiletto Stand Flat
If you've ever wanted to place gear on a mixer, keyboard or console, the Stiletto Stand is for you. This unique stand holds a 1010music box, smartphone, iPad, tablet, MIDI controller, FX pedal, synth module or small drum machine. Adjustable width and narrow feet allow it to sneak between rows of knobs, buttons, sliders, or screens.
Also for raising a piece of gear above cables coming out of other gear on the table in front. This allows for very tight front-to-back spacing while hiding cable clutter.
- Flat platform capable of holding surprisingly large gear
- Low profile: just a little taller than a typical mixer knob
- Sleek and unobtrusive with a minimum footprint
- Rubber trim provides stability and prevents squeaks
- Effortless tool-free assembly and adjustment
- Width can be doubled with use of Stiletto XL Rod
- Decksavers compatible
- Width adjustable from 1.2" to 5.4" (30 to 127 mm)
- 6.0" deep x 1.9" tall (142 mm deep x 48 mm tall)