Gear Rail Stand
The Gear Rail is the desktop cousin of our very popular SubPiggy stand. Unlike the SubPiggy, the Gear Rail doesn't contact the synth. It's ideal for holding Eurorack skiffs above the CV ports of the Matriarch, Grandmother, Pro-2, Matrixbrute, Minibrute 2 and many others. It can make performing and playing much easier by allowing you to place fx pedals, a controller keyboard, a looper, a drum machine, a laptop or tablet, or other gear within easy reach of a large synth's control panel. You can even use it to hold outboard gear above the back edge of a 32 channel mixer! The gear support panels on the Gear Rail can be easily repositioned or rearranged and then locked in place.
- Several length options to fit almost any 25 to 49 key synth
- Maximum total weight of gear on Gear Rail to be 6.8 kg (15 lb).
- Gear support arms are 6.75" deep and are available angled or flat (horizontal)
- Extra pair of angled gear support brackets.
- Extra pair of flat gear support brackets.
- Expansion Shelf (medium or large).
- Bendit Tray.
(2) end panels
(4) support arms with locking collars (specify angled or flat supports during ordering)
(2) rigid support tubes
(4) steel/plastic knobs