Utility Stand M3
Make your setup look great and feel great by organizing with KVgear. Our stands are sleek, compact and sturdy. They position gear ergonomically and provide room for cable access. We combine innovative design, quality materials and precision manufacturing to make stands that you can count on.
The KVgear Utility M3 accommodates a wide range of small to medium sized electronic music gear. Add an Expansion Shelf Medium to hold small items on the stand.
Upper 6.4" (163 mm). Gear can overhang off the back up to 1.5" (38 mm).
Middle 7.3" (185 mm)
Lower 7.3" (185 mm)
Keystep, Beatstep Pro, Reface, TD-3 and RD-6, 303 and 606, Avalon, most Elektrons (not A4 Mk II, Rytm Mk II), nanoKEY Studio, nanoKONTROL Studio, Virus desktop, Remote Zero, Blofeld, Pulse 2
Fits upper tier only: MPC Live, P6 and OB6 desktops, Circuit, Launchpad, Launchpad Pro, Squarp Pyramid, Dreadbox Nyx/Erebus/Hades, 0-Coast, Rocket, Streichfett, Eurorack desktop synths (DFAM, M32, Behringer)
- Adapt Hooks
- Bendit Tray
- Telescoping metal connector tubes. Stand width adjustable from 6.4" to 10.1"
- EDS-UX (to add Eurorack tier at the top of the stand)
- Expansion Shelf Large
- Expansion Shelf Medium
- Stand Riser
- Sleek and unobtrusive with a minimum footprint
- Rubber feet and cradle lining for stability and to prevent squeaks
- Each synth can be removed from the stand without affecting the others
- Effortless tool-free disassembly
Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height)
inches: 10.0" x 14.3" x 18.3" (11.3" wide @ knobs)
mm: 254 x 363 x 465 (287 wide @ knobs)