Utility Stand M2
Make your setup look great and feel great by organizing with KVgear. Our stands are sleek, compact and sturdy. They position gear ergonomically and provide room for cable access. We combine innovative design, quality materials and precision manufacturing to make stands that you can count on.
The KVgear Utility M2 accommodates a wide range of small to medium sized electronic music gear. Add one or two Expansion Shelf Medium to hold small items on the stand.
Upper 6.0" (152 mm). Gear can overhang off the back up to 1.5" (38 mm).
Lower 7.3" (185 mm)
Keystep, Beatstep Pro, Reface, Avalon, nanoKEY Studio, nanoKONTROL Studio, Virus desktop, Remote Zero, Blofeld, Pulse 2
Fits upper tier only: Elektron, MPC Live, P6 and OB6 desktops, Circuit, Launchpad, Launchpad Pro, Squarp Pyramid
Fits with special-order connecting rods: Dreadbox (nyx, erebus, hades. 7" rods required), 0-Coast, Rocket, Streichfett
- Adapt Wings
- Bendit Tray
- Connector Tube (various lengths available; 9.5" included with the stand)
- EDS-UX (to add Eurorack tier at the top of the stand)
- Expansion Shelf Large
- Expansion Shelf Medium
- Stand Riser
- Rubber feet and lining for silence and stability
- Each synth can be removed from stand without affecting others
- Unobtrusive and almost invisible once you install your gear
- Effortless tool-free assembly/disassembly
- Steel connecting rods
Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height)
inches: 10.0" x 12.3" x 9.0" (11.3" wide @ knobs)
mm: 254 x 312 x 229 (287 wide @ knobs)