Utility Stand L1
Update: The Utility L1 is perfect for the Arturia Drumbrute!
KVgear Utility Stands can hold just about any small to medium sized piece of electronic music gear. They come in several sizes and are ideal for Elektron, Push, Electribe, drum machines, small mixers, small keyboards, desktop synths, iPads and tablet computers. Add the Expansion Shelf to the Utility L1, L2 and XL1 if you want to hold small items. See the KVgear Stands Summary for detailed information.
- M1 -- A single tier 7" deep.
- M2 -- Lower tier is 7.25", upper is 6".
- M3 -- Lower and middle tiers are 7.25", upper is 6.4".
- Mx0x -- Holds three x0x boxes.
- L1 -- A single tier 10" deep. Accepts the Expansion Shelf.
- L2 -- Replaces the Model A stand. Holds all Aira gear, drum machines, and much more. Two tiers 9" long each. Accepts the Expansion Shelf.
- XL1 -- Holds a medium-sized keyboard (e.g. Analog Keys) or a desktop synth module (e.g. Sequential P6) above a table with room below for you to type on a computer keyboard. Accepts the Expansion Shelf.
- Sleek and unobtrusive with a minimum footprint
- Rubber feet and cradle lining for stability and to prevent squeaks
- Each synth can be removed from the stand without affecting the others
- Effortless tool-free disassembly
Worldwide shipping available!