A general purpose desktop synth stand to fit a wide variety of small to medium sized drum machines, synths, samplers, Eurorack skiffs or controllers.
Fits: Keystep, Beatstep Pro, Reface, TD-3 and RD-6, 303 and 606, Avalon, most Elektrons (not A4 Mk II, Rytm Mk II), nanoKEY Studio, nanoKONTROL Studio, Virus desktop, Remote Zero, Blofeld, Pulse 2, MPC Live, P6 and OB6 desktops, Circuit, Launchpad, Launchpad Pro, Squarp Pyramid, Dreadbox Nyx/Erebus/Hades, 0-Coast, SP-404 Mk I & II, Rocket, Streichfett, Eurorack desktop synths (DFAM, M32, Behringer), Ciat-Lonbarde. See Stand Selector for full details.
- Sleek, compact, sturdy
- Expandable to meet your changing needs
- Adjustable width telescoping metal tubes (not all photos updated to show telescoping tubes)
- Rubber feet and lining for silence and stability
- Easy tool-free assembly/disassembly
- Precision manufactured in USA by synth fanatics
- Width adjustable from 6.3" to 10.1" (159 to 257 mm). Knobs stick out additional 0.5" (12 mm) per side
- 7.1" deep x 5.0" tall (180 x 127 mm)
- Support edge depth: 7.3" (178 mm)
- Support edge depth expandable another 2" (50 mm) if optional Adapt Wings installed at rear
- Gear can overhang rear of stand by roughly 1/3 of the support edge depth. If extra set of optional Adapt Wings are installed at upper rear edge, then additional 3" of overhang may be possible. CAUTION: You should carefully determine if your overhanging gear will be stable. In some situations additional set of Adapt Wings should be installed at bottom rear to act as "kickstand".
Quantity in parentheses ( ) indicates if more than one of accessory can be used.