Eurorack Desktop Synth Stand EDS-2
Make your setup look great and feel great by organizing with KVgear. Our stands are sleek, compact, sturdy and made in the USA. They position gear ergonomically and provide room for cable access. We combine innovative design, quality materials and precision manufacturing to make stands you can count on.
Euro Desktop Synth (EDS) stands let you mix different HP widths, a mini keyboard or non-Euro gear on the same stand. Expand or modify the stands using KVgear accessories and adapters. All stands allow a Keystep to fit on the table in front of the stand with room for cables to pass under the lowest synth.
EDS-2 stand can hold:
- Behringer Cat, K-2, Model D, Neutron, Pro-1, Wasp Deluxe
- Behringer Crave on upper tier if Adapt Wings are purchased
- Moog DFAM, Mother 32, Subharmonicon
- Radikal Technologies Delta CEP A (not verified)
- Skiffs or other gear up to 10" (250 mm) deep on upper tier if Adapt Wings are used.
- Skiffs up to 7" (175 mm) deep on upper tier (no Adapt Wings necessary)
- Skiffs up to 4.8" (121mm) deep on lower tier
- Roland Boutique, Blofeld or Pulse 2 on either tier.
- Korg Volcas when used with Bendit Tray
Advantages over Behringer metal stand:
- Accepts mixture of different synth widths at the same time
- Accepts controllers, small skiffs (upper tier only) and non-Euro synths
- Fits many brands of Euro desktop synths since side panel screws are not used
- Quick, tool-free setup and teardown
Can add an extra tier later as your collection grows
Add additional tier to top of EDS-2 or EDS-3 using optional EDS-UX upper expander brackets.
KVgear accessories compatible with EDS-2 stand:
- EDS-UX upper expander bracket for Euro desktop synths
- Adapt Wings
- Bendit Tray
- Connector Tubes (for gear wider than 104 HP)
- Expansion Shelf Medium (on upper tier only)
- Stand Risers
Other KVgear stands that can hold Euro desktop synths:
- Stiletto Flat or Angled with XL rod
- Boo-2 (upper tier only)
- Boo-3 (upper tier only)