DC-5 Daisy Chain Cable
ON BACKORDER: We've temporarily run out of DC-5 cables. We're manufacturing another huge batch, and they'll be available for purchase at the end of October.
Call it a Volca daisy chain cable. Or a Volca splitter cable. Or a Volca multi-adapter. Or even a squid cable. Any way you call it, the DC-5 eliminates clutter and saves you money. Connect it to a single power supply (sold separately) to power up to five Korg Volcas or other devices on the list below.
- Right angle connectors to position wires away from Volca top panel, eliminating clutter and leaving more room for you to perform
- High-quality molded strain reliefs and high-quality connectors. Factory molded and rugged enough for many years of use.
- Length from base jack to one of the barrel plugs is 790 mm (31 inches)
Recommended power adapter
- Will work with any power supply that is 9 VDC center positive with a 4.75 x 1.7 mm barrel plug. Current capacity should be 1500 mA or higher.
- KVgear PA2pro, Korg KA-350 or Korg 9V600MACPP are guaranteed to fit perfectly with the DC-5. NOTE: Many aftermarket power supply manufacturers cut corners and use a 4.0 x 1.7 mm barrel plug, which leads to intermittent loss of power through the daisy chain cable.
Why buy from KVgear?
- Guaranteed fit. Guaranteed performance. Guaranteed quality. (3 year free-replacement warranty on manufacturing defects)
- We have the longest history of providing daisy chain cables for Volca users anywhere in the world.
- We're a tiny company of synth fanatics dedicated to providing products tailored to the needs of electronic musicians.
- All Volcas, including Mix
- ARP ODYSSEY
- electribe, electribe sampler
- KAOSS PAD KP3+
- KAOSSILATOR PRO+
- KR mini
- microKORG XL, microKORG XL+
- MS-20 mini
- Pitchblack Pro
- WAVEDRUM Global Edition, WAVEDRUM Mini