DC-5 Daisy Chain Splitter Power Cable
Call it a Volca daisy chain cable. Or a Volca splitter cable. Or a Volca multi-adapter. Any way you call it, the DC-5 eliminates wall wart clutter and saves you money. It uses a single power supply for up to five Korg Volcas or other devices on the list below.
Right angle connectors move wires away from the Volca top panel, eliminating clutter and leaving more room for you to perform. The DC-5 uses high-quality molded strain reliefs and high-quality connectors factory molded and rugged enough for many years of use. The overall length from the base jack to one of the barrel plugs is 790 mm (31 inches).
The DC-5 will work with any power supply that is 9 VDC center positive with a 4.75 x 1.7 mm barrel plug. Current capacity should be 1500 mA or higher. The KVgear PA2pro or PS-1, or Korg KA-350 or 9V600MACPP are guaranteed to fit perfectly with the DC-5. NOTE: Many aftermarket power supply manufacturers cut corners and use the slightly smaller EIAJ-02 barrel plug, which leads to intermittent loss of power through the daisy chain cable.
Why buy from KVgear?
- Guaranteed fit. Guaranteed performance. Guaranteed quality. (3 year free-replacement warranty on manufacturing defects)
- We have the longest history of providing daisy chain cables for Volca users anywhere in the world.
- We're a tiny company of synth fanatics dedicated to providing products tailored to the needs of electronic musicians.
Compatible devices are:
- All Volcas, including Mix
- ARP ODYSSEY
- electribe, electribe sampler
- KAOSS PAD KP3+
- KAOSSILATOR PRO+
- KR mini
- microKORG XL, microKORG XL+
- MS-20 mini
- Pitchblack Pro
- WAVEDRUM Global Edition, WAVEDRUM Mini