Captive EK3 Stand for Elektron Synths
Make your setup look great and feel great by organizing with KVgear. Our stands are sleek, compact and sturdy. They position gear ergonomically and provide room for cable access. We combine innovative design, quality materials and precision manufacturing to make stands that you can count on.
KVgear Captive stands have precision milled pockets to keep your gear extra stable during use. This makes it easy to transport or move around your studio. A key feature that sets us apart is our use of steel connecting rods. This eliminates the predictable and all-too-common splitting that occurs when MDF connecting pieces are used.
Analog 4 Mk I, Machinedrum Mk II, Monomachine Mk II, Octatrack Mk I & II, Rytm Mk I
Will not fit Machinedrum Mk I, Monomachine Mk I, Digitakt, Digitone, Heat, Analog 4 Mk II, Rytm Mk II, Decksavers
- Rubber feet for stability
- Notches on bottom for cable routing
- Easy assembly using the included hex key
- Steel connecting rods
- MDF side panels can be left as-is or you can paint them
- Add Expansion Shelf Medium to hold small gear such as fx pedals, tablets, smart phone, etc.
- Innovative design licensed from the original designer
Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)
inches: 14.2" x 17.7" x 17.6"
mm: 360 x 450 x 447
See assembly instructions document in the Downloads for Customers folder.