A stand optimized for Roland Boutique synths but compatible with a huge range of other gear. Both tiers can hold Roland Boutique, Blofeld, Pulse 2, Volca.
Upper Tier Fits: Mother 32, Behringer Eurorack synths, Roland Boutique, Keystep, Beatstep Pro, Reface, 0-Coast, Dreadbox (nyx, erebus, hades), OTO Biscuit, Blofeld, Pulse 2, 303/606, SE Engine, OP-1, Tetr4, Korg Volca, tablet computer, and more. See Stand Selector for full details.
- Sleek, compact, sturdy
- Expandable to meet your changing needs
- Adjustable width telescoping metal tubes (not all photos updated to show telescoping tubes)
- Rubber feet and lining for silence and stability
- Easy tool-free assembly/disassembly
- Precision manufactured in USA by synth fanatics
- Width: adjustable from 6.3" to 10.1" (159 to 257 mm). Knobs stick out additional 0.5" (12 mm) per side
- 9.3" deep x 6.8" tall (236 x 173 mm)
- Support edge depth (lower tier) : 5.45" (138 mm)
- Support edge depth (upper tier) : 4.06" (103 mm)
- Gear can overhang rear of stand by roughly 1/3 of the support edge depth. If extra set of optional Adapt Wings are installed at upper rear edge, then additional 3" of overhang may be possible. CAUTION: You should carefully determine if your overhanging gear will be stable. In some situations additional set of Adapt Wings should be installed at bottom rear to act as "kickstand".
Quantity in parentheses ( ) indicates if more than one of accessory can be used.