Boo-3 Stand for Roland Boutique Synths
Make your setup look great and feel great by organizing with KVgear. Our stands are sleek, compact and sturdy. They position gear ergonomically and provide room for cable access. We combine innovative design, quality materials and precision manufacturing to make stands that you can count on.
KVgear Boo-2 and Boo-3 stands are designed for Roland Boutiques, but can also hold other gear on the upper tier. See Fit Check for details. Add an Expansion Shelf Medium to hold small items on the upper tier.
- Upper 4.1" (104 mm). Gear can overhang off the back up to 1" (25 mm).
- Middle 4.9" (124 mm)
- Lower 4.9" (124 mm)
Roland Boutique (with or without DK-01 dock or Decksaver), Blofeld, Pulse 2, Korg Volca.
Boutique docked in K-25m fits at lower tier.
Eurorack desktop synths (Mother 32, DFAM, Subharmonicon, Behringer) are VERY stable on the top tier.
- Rubber feet and lining for silence and stability
- Each synth can be removed from stand without affecting others
- Unobtrusive and almost invisible once you install your gear
- Effortless tool-free assembly/disassembly
- Steel connecting rod
- Accommodates K-25m keyboard + Boutique at bottom tier
Compatible with the following KVgear accessories:
- Adapt Wings
- Bendit Tray
- EDS-UX (to add Eurorack tier at the top of the stand)
- Expansion Shelf Medium
Dimensions (Width x Depth x Height)
inches: 10.0" x 10.0" x 12.8" (11.3" wide @ knobs)
mm: 254 x 254 x 325 (287 wide @ knobs)