The Bendit Tray is a precisely cut aluminum tray that holds two Volcas or other small gear on nearly any KVgear stand. This tray ships flat and you can bend the flanges by hand. During the bending process, paint on the underside of the bend lines will slightly crack, as shown in the close-up photo below. For this reason, the price of this tray has been discounted.
Dimensions ( Width x Depth x Height)
- 15.3" x 4.6" x 0.4"
- 388 x 118 x 10 mm
Volca Tray Compatibility (quantity per stand) *
- Adapt L1 (3) Adapt Wings required for stability if more than 2 trays installed.
- Adapt L2 (4)
- Boo-1, -2, -3 (1, 2 or 3).
- EDS-1K (2)
- EDS-2 (2)
- EDS-3 (3)
- Gear Rail angled arms (2)
- Gear Rail flat arms (2)
- Stiletto Angled (1)
- Stiletto Flat (1)
- SubPiggy angled arms (2)
- SubPiggy flat arms (2)
- Utility M1 (2) Adapt Wings required for stability if more than 1 tray installed
- Utility M2 (2)
- Utility M3 (4) Adapt Wings required for stability if more than 1 tray installed on upper tier.
- Volc 45-2, -3, -4 (2, 3 or 4)
*On most stands listed above, long connector tubes are not required when Volca Trays are installed. But some people opt for long tubes because they improve the look.