Regular price $136.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A general purpose two-tier desktop synth stand to fit a wide variety of gear such as drum machines, desktop synths, keyboard synths, samplers, controllers, Eurorack skiffs, or laptops.
Fits: opsix/Wavestate/Modstate, Drumbrute, Microbrute, MPC (all versions), Hydrasynth desktop, Sequential desktops, all Novation desktop gear, all NI desktop gear, Elektron, Electribe, up to 8 Volcas (using optional shelves), TR-8, TR-8S, MX-1, System 1, Squarp Pyramid, Deluge, Softube Control 1, Push, Bass Station 2, 808, 909 and much more. See Stand Selector for full details.
- Sleek, compact, sturdy
- Expandable to meet your changing needs
- Adjustable width telescoping metal tubes (not all photos updated to show telescoping tubes)
- Fully adjustable gear hook positions
- Can be set up in shallow or steep orientation
- Rubber feet and lining for silence and stability
- Easy tool-free assembly/disassembly
- Precision manufactured in USA by synth fanatics
- Width: adjustable from 6.3" to 10.1" (159 to 257 mm). Knobs stick out additional 0.5" (12 mm) per side
- standard orientation: 16.4" deep x 14.2" tall (417 x 361 mm)
- steep orientation: 14.2" deep x 16.4" tall (361 x 417 mm)
- Support edge depth (lower tier) : 11.9" (303 mm)
- Support edge depth (upper tier) : 8.4" (214 mm)
- Support edge depth (upper tier) expandable to 11.7" (297 mm) if optional Adapt Wings installed at rear
- Gear can overhang rear of stand by roughly 1/3 of the support edge depth. If extra set of optional Adapt Wings are installed at upper rear edge, then additional 3" of overhang may be possible. CAUTION: You should carefully determine if your overhanging gear will be stable. In some situations additional set of Adapt Wings should be installed at bottom rear to act as "kickstand".
Quantity in parentheses ( ) indicates if more than one of accessory can be used.