Adapt Stand L2
Make your setup look great and feel great by organizing with KVgear. Our stands are sleek, compact and sturdy. They position gear ergonomically and provide room for cable access. We combine innovative design, quality materials and precision manufacturing to make stands that you can count on. All KVgear stands are designed by a lifelong synth fanatic and are made in the USA.
Fits drum machines, sequencers, desktop synths, keyboard synths. Add optional 13" Connector Tubes to hold two 49 key keyboards. Add optional Expansion Shelf (large or medium) to hold small items on stand. Or add up to five Bendit shelves to hold a whopping 10 Volcas.
Partial list of gear that fits: Avalon, Virus desktop, MPC 1000/Live/Studio, Beatstep Pro, Keystep, P6 and OB6 desktops, Electribe, Monologue, nanoKEY Studio, nanoKONTROL Studio, 4 x Volca (on Expansion Shelf Large), TR-8, TR-8S, MX-1, System 1, Tanzbar, Circuit, Launchpad, Launchpad Pro, Peak, Social Entropy Engine, Squarp Pyramid, Reface, Softube Control 1, Push Controller, Push 2 Controller, Drumbrute, Microbrute, Evolver, Tempest, Elektron, Minilogue, Maschine, Bass Station 2.
Please email us at email@example.com if you will be placing an MX-1 or original TR-8 (not the TR-8S) on the upper tier. For this situation we will send you a set of free angled hooks that will ensure an ideal fit.
In some cases where gear will be positioned at a steep angle, you might need to use double-sided hook and loop tape (Velcro) to secure the gear to the rubber trim on the stand.
- Upper 8.4" (213 mm) standard. 11.9" (302 mm) with optional Adapt Hooks installed at rear
- Lower adjustable from 8.4" to 11.8" (213 to 300 mm)
- Can be oriented in either of two ways, giving you a choice of angles.
- Adjustable gear hook positions on each tier.
- Gear can hang beyond the back edge by at least 5" if optional Adapt Wings are installed at the rear edge. CAUTION: Use of Adapt Wings to support gear hanging over the back edge can lead to instability. The user must ensure that the stand will not tip backwards, especially if the gear on the bottom tier is removed while overhanging gear on the top tier is still in place.
- Rubber feet and lining for silence and stability
- Each synth can be removed from stand without affecting others
- Unobtrusive and almost invisible once you install your gear
- Effortless tool-free assembly/disassembly
- Steel connecting rods
Compatible with the following KVgear accessories:
- Adapt Wings
- Bendit Tray
- Connector tubes (various lengths) for narrow or wide gear
- EDS-UX (to add Eurorack tier at the top of the stand)
- Expansion Shelf Medium
- Expansion Shelf Large
- Stand Risers
Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height)
inches: 10.0" x 16.4" x 14.2" (11.3" wide @ knobs)
mm: 254 x 417 x 361 (287 wide @ knobs)
See assembly instructions document in the Downloads for Customers folder.