Adapt Stand L1
Make your setup look great and feel great by organizing with KVgear. Our stands are sleek, compact and sturdy. They position gear ergonomically and provide room for cable access. We combine innovative design, quality materials and precision manufacturing to make stands that you can count on. All KVgear stands are designed by a lifelong synth fanatic and are made in the USA.
Fits drum machines, sequencers, desktop synths, keyboard synths. Add an optional 13" Connector Tube to hold a 49 key keyboard. Add optional Expansion Shelf (large or medium) to hold small items on stand. Or add up to three Bendit shelves to hold 6 Volcas.
Partial list of gear that fits: Avalon, Virus desktop, MPC 1000/Live/Studio, Beatstep Pro, Keystep, P6 and OB6 desktops, Electribe, Monologue, nanoKEY Studio, nanoKONTROL Studio, 4 x Volca (on Expansion Shelf Large), TR-8, TR-8S, MX-1, System 1, Tanzbar, Circuit, Launchpad, Launchpad Pro, Peak, Social Entropy Engine, Squarp Pyramid, Reface, Softube Control 1, Push Controller, Push 2 Controller, Drumbrute, Microbrute, Evolver, Tempest, Elektron, Minilogue, Maschine, Bass Station 2.
8.4" (213 mm) standard. 15.8" (302 mm) with optional Adapt Hooks installed at rear and front hooks extended fully (requires front hooks to hang below front edge of table or desk.
- Can be oriented in either of two ways, giving you a choice of angles.
- Adjustable gear hook positions.
- Gear can hang beyond the back edge by at least 5" if optional Adapt Hooks are installed at the rear edge. CAUTION: Use of Adapt Hooks to support gear hanging over the back edge can lead to instability. The user must ensure that the stand will not tip backwards.
- Accepts KVgear Bendit Tray, Expansion Shelf Medium, Expansion Shelf Large, Adapt Hooks, Adapt Hooks Tall.
- Rubber feet and lining for silence and stability
- Each synth can be removed from stand without affecting others
- Unobtrusive and almost invisible once you install your gear
- Effortless tool-free assembly/disassembly
- Steel connecting rods
Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height)
inches: 10.0" x 16.4" x 14.2" (11.3" wide @ knobs)
mm: 254 x 417 x 361 (287 wide @ knobs)
See assembly instructions document in the Downloads for Customers folder.