KVgear makes stands to fit just about any small or medium-sized piece of electronic music gear. A summary description of each stand is shown below. For dimensions and lists of everything that KVgear racks and stands will hold, see the Fit Check and Stand Summary documents on our Downloads page. The Fit Check document is regularly updated and it's your best resource for information. If, after checking out this information, you still aren't sure which stands are for you, feel free to send me an email for personal guidance.
- Optimized for Roland Boutique, Korg Volca, Blofeld, Pulse 2, Beatstep
- Upper slot fits Keystep, 303, 606, Vermona Lancet, some mini-key controller keyboards, and much more
- Side panel supports are 4.75" deep. Width can be adjusted to 6.1" to 10.3"
- Medium is 13.4" wide x 6" deep
- Large is 16.5" wide x 9" deep
- Can be used with most Utility, Adapt, Boo and Volc 45 stands. See Stand Summary in the Downloads for Customers folder for details
M1, M2, M3
Fits Elektron, Ableton Push, Electribe 2, Electribe, Tempest, Aira, Boutique, Acidlab, Engine, MPC1000, Keystep, BeatStep Pro, Microbrute, RC-505, RC-202, much more.
Volc 45 Stand
- Optimized for Korg Volca
- Also fits Korg SQ-1
- Upper slot accepts Monotribe, 606, 303, BeatStep, and more
Our PA2pro and PS-1 power adapters, and our DC-5 daisy chain cable work with all Korg gear that's compatible with the Korg KA-350.
- All Volcas, including Mix
- ARP ODYSSEY
- electribe, electribe sampler
- KAOSS PAD KP3+
- KAOSSILATOR PRO+
- KR mini
- microKORG XL, microKORG XL+
- MS-20 mini
- Pitchblack Pro
- WAVEDRUM Global Edition, WAVEDRUM Mini