A general purpose desktop synth stand to fit a wide variety of small to medium sized drum machines, synths, samplers, Eurorack skiffs or controllers.
Fits (all tiers): Keystep, Beatstep Pro, Reface, TD-3 and RD-6, 303 and 606, Avalon, most Elektrons (not Octatrack, A4 Mk II, Rytm Mk II), Dreadbox Nyx/Erebus/Hades, 0-Coast, nanoKEY Studio, nanoKONTROL Studio, Virus desktop, Remote Zero, Blofeld, Pulse 2, Eurorack desktop synths (DFAM, M32, Behringer), Ciat-Lonbarde.
Fits (upper tier only): Octatrack, MPC Live, P6 and OB6 desktops, Circuit, Launchpad, Launchpad Pro, Squarp Pyramid, Rocket, Streichfett
Octatrack users: An Octatrack fits the lower tier of the Utility M2 if you install Adapt Wings TALL on the upper tier. They will boost your gear above the audio cables that plug into the back of the Octatrack.
- Sleek, compact, sturdy
- Expandable to meet your changing needs
- Adjustable width telescoping metal tubes (not all photos updated to show telescoping tubes)
- Rubber feet and lining for silence and stability
- Easy tool-free assembly/disassembly
- Precision manufactured in USA by synth fanatics
- Width adjustable from 6.3" to 10.1" (159 to 257 mm). Knobs stick out additional 0.5" (12 mm) per side
- 12.2" deep x 9.4" tall (309 x 239 mm)
- Support edge depth: 7.2" (183 mm) for lower tier, 5.9" (151 mm) for upper tier
- Upper tier support edge depth expandable another 2" (50 mm) if optional Adapt Wings installed
- Gear can overhang rear of stand by roughly 1/3 of the support edge depth. If extra set of optional Adapt Wings are installed at upper rear edge, then additional 3" of overhang may be possible. CAUTION: You should carefully determine if your overhanging gear will be stable. In some situations an additional set of Adapt Wings should be installed at bottom rear to act as "kickstand".
Quantity in parentheses ( ) indicates if more than one of accessory can be used.