Minikeys controllers (e.g. Keystep) and synths (e.g. Reface) fit many of our stands. Listed below are stands that are particularly good for this. For details see our Stand Selector.
- EDS-1K bottom tier is specifically for minikeys.
- EDS-LA allows minikeys to be docked in EDS-3.
- Utility M2 can hold minikeys on both tiers.
- Stiletto Flat positions minikeys on top of a larger keyboard or mixer.
- Boo-1 holds minikeys at a comfortable angle, raised off of table to allow another piece of gear to sit directly in front with cables passing underneath.
- Adapt L1 plus Adapt Wings TALL splits the single-tier stand into two mini tiers, with minikeys sitting on top. This is ultra-compact and it positions keys for easy playing. Plus, it looks great!
- Gear Rail and SubPiggy allow minikeys to be located above Moog synths or any 25 to 49 key synth.