A desktop synth stand optimized for Roland Boutique and AIRA Compact synths but compatible with a huge range of other gear.
Fits: Mother 32, Behringer Eurorack synths, Roland Boutique, Keystep, Beatstep Pro, Reface, 0-Coast, Dreadbox (nyx, erebus, hades), OTO Biscuit, Blofeld, Pulse 2, 303/606, SE Engine, OP-1, Tetr4, Korg Volca, tablet computer, and more. Will not fit K-25m. See Stand Selector for full details.
- Sleek, compact, sturdy
- Adjustable width telescoping metal tubes (not all photos updated to show telescoping tubes)
- Rubber feet and lining for silence and stability
- Easy tool-free assembly/disassembly
- Precision manufactured in USA by synth fanatics
- Width: adjustable from 6.3" to 10.1" (159 to 257 mm). Knobs stick out additional 0.5" (12 mm) per side
- 4.60" deep x 3.60" tall (117 x 91 mm)
- Support edge depth: 4.13" (105 mm)
- Gear can overhang rear of stand by roughly 1/3 of the support edge depth.
Quantity in parentheses ( ) indicates if more than one of accessory can be used.