SubPiggy for Moog
It's a piggyback stand for Moog Sub, Subsequent and Phatty synths! This unique stand holds gear above the control panel while leaving room to rest your fingers on the upper edge as you tweak knobs. Gear support arms can be easily repositioned and locked in place. This stand can make performing and playing easier by placing fx pedals, a controller keyboard, desktop synth, looper, drum machine, laptop or tablet within easy reach of the synth control panel.
If you like the idea of the SubPiggy but don't want to attach directly to your synth, take a look at our Gear Rail. It's the freestanding cousin to the SubPiggy. The Gear Rail fits great with Moog Sub synths.
- Attaches directly to existing fastener holes in the synth.
- Felt washers protect the end cheeks on the synth.
- Fits Sub 37, Sub Phatty, Little Phatty, Subsequent 37, Subsequent 25.
- Fits Subsequent 37 CV if a special fastener set is purchased (see below)
- Contact Us if you will attach this to a Sub Phatty. We'll include a special set of mounting screws specifically for the Sub Phatty
- End panels can be easily removed and reinstalled for touring.
- Maximum total weight of gear on SubPiggy to be 6.8 kg (15 lb).
- Gear support arms are 6.75" deep and are available angled or flat (horizontal)
- Thick rubber trim prevents gear from sliding around on the arms.
- Decksaver compatible if a special spacers are installed (see below).
- Flat Arms: 8.68" (220 mm) table to bottom of gear
- Angled Arms: 8.25" (210 mm) table to bottom front of gear; 34 degree angle. 12.03" (306 mm) table to upper rear corner of support arm
- Extra pair of angled gear support arms
- Extra pair of flat gear support arms
- Spacers for installing Decksavers
- Subsequent CV mounting fasteners
- Expansion Shelf (medium or large)
- Volca Tray Shelf
- (2) end panels
- (4) support arms with locking collars (specify angled or flat during ordering)
- (2) rigid support tubes
- (4) steel/plastic knobs
- (4) felt washers
- (4) mounting screws
CAUTION: Do not lift your synth using the SubPiggy stand. Doing so will cause the stand to break and your precious Moog will drop to the ground. Do not transport your synth with gear on the SubPiggy stand.