This is the desktop cousin of our innovative SubPiggy stand. Unlike the SubPiggy, the Gear Rail doesn't contact the synth. It's ideal for holding Eurorack skiffs above CV ports of the Matriarch, Grandmother, Pro-2, Pro-3, Matrixbrute, Minibrute 2, Waldorf KB37, minilogue and many others. It can make performing and playing much easier by allowing you to place fx pedals, a controller keyboard, desktop synth, looper, drum machine, laptop or tablet within easy reach of a large synth's control panel. You can even use it to hold outboard gear above the back edge of a 32 channel mixer!
Gear support arms on the Gear Rail can be easily repositioned or rearranged and then locked in place. Add or remove support arms as your needs change. Or change the length of the Gear Rail with our Tube Extender Kit.
- Lengths to fit almost any 25 to 49 key synth (26.625" is for Grandmother, 32.75" is for Matriarch and Hydrasynth). Greater lengths possible with our Tube Extender Kit.
- Maximum total weight of gear on Gear Rail is 6.8 kg (15 lb). You can exceed this weight limit if you're careful not to push or pull on the fully loaded stand.
- Gear support arms are 6.75" deep and are available angled or flat (horizontal).
- Thick rubber trim prevents gear from sliding around on the arms.
- Angled arms can hold: Deluge, Reface, iPad, and much more
- Extra pair of angled support arms
- Extra pair of flat support arms
- Gear Rail Tube Extender Kit
- Expansion Shelf (medium or large)
- Volca Tray Shelf
- (2) end panels
- (4) support arms with locking collars (specify angled or flat arms when ordering)
- (2) rigid support tubes
- (4) steel/plastic knobs