A general purpose desktop synth stand to fit a wide variety of gear such as a drum machine, desktop synth, keyboard synth, sampler, controller, Eurorack skiff, or laptop.
Fits: opsix/Wavestate/Modstate, Drumbrute, Microbrute, MPC (all versions), Hydrasynth desktop, Sequential desktops, all Novation desktop gear, all NI desktop gear, Elektron, Electribe, up to 6 Volcas (using optional shelves), TR-8, TR-8S, MX-1, System 1, Squarp Pyramid, Deluge, Softube Control 1, Push, Bass Station 2, Syntrx, 808, 909 and much more. Akai Force fits if you buy two extra sets of Adapt Wings. See Stand Selector for full details.
- Sleek, compact, sturdy
- Expandable to meet your changing needs
- Adjustable width telescoping metal tubes (not all photos updated to show telescoping tubes)
- Fully adjustable gear hook positions
- Can be set up in shallow or steep orientation (30° or 60°)
- Rubber feet and lining for silence and stability
- Easy tool-free assembly/disassembly
- Precision manufactured in USA by synth fanatics
- Width: adjustable from 6.3" to 10.1" (159 to 257 mm). Knobs stick out additional 0.5" (12 mm) per side
- standard orientation (30°): 10.0" deep x 6.8" tall (254 x 173 mm)
- steep orientation (60°): 6.8" deep x 10.0" tall (173 x 254 mm)
- Support edge depth: 10.3" (262 mm)
- Support edge depth expandable to 13.6" (346 mm) if optional Adapt Wings installed at rear
- Gear can overhang rear of stand by roughly 1/3 of the support edge depth. If extra set of optional Adapt Wings are installed at upper rear edge, then additional 3" of overhang may be possible. CAUTION: You should carefully determine if your overhanging gear will be stable. In some situations additional set of Adapt Wings should be installed at bottom rear to act as "kickstand".
Quantity in parentheses ( ) indicates if more than one of accessory can be used.